elements.biz, the platform for businesses and freelancers in the Pays de Savoie is seeking a Business Developer for multiple missions over the coming year.
elements.biz has enjoyed an exciting launch in 2023 and now has a dynamic hub of activity in the Pays de Savoie. We are now looking to build on these early successes by presenting our ‘Performance Ecosystem’ to more local businesses and to grow the number of job ‘briefs’ that are completed via the platform.
The Business Developer will be be responsible for making contact with local businesses or following up on existing leads, introducing them to the elements.biz concept and for guiding them through how to sign up and interact with the platform. A can-do approach, positive attitude and solid understanding of the needs and motivations of local businesses are a must.
Working with the founders and our marketing lead person, the business developer will have full support where required, and complete autonomy whenever (s)he is capaple of going it alone.
The right candidate will be a freelance/independent worker with:
- Excellent written and spoken French. English language skills are useful but not essential.
- A solid background and understanding of the Pays de Savoie
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- IT literacy
- Ability to travel in the Savoie and Haute Savoie when required, sometimes at short notice.
- An organised, strategic approach to business development
Candidates must be registered on the elements.biz platform. Tools, project management, billing and payments will be as for any other client that transacts via the platform.